hi bby! it's almost 1am and I'm not sleepy yet. i'm missing u so much!! so I decided to see our photos. they always remind me of how lucky I am here to be with u 🤍 no words can describe how deep my feelings r for u bbyy
i know that u r not perfect. the more i know u, the more broken pieces i see in u. but that doesn't make me give up on u. not even once i think of giving up. instead, i wanna be more gentle to u cause i now know u r fragile. i may not fix the broken pieces, but im here for u to share ur burden and to keep u sane and to make sure u r not gonna get hurt anymore.
whatever happened in ur past, im so glad that u didn't give up. thank you bby. thank u for choosing urself, ur happiness. thank you for being alive. u mean a lot to me bbby 🩵 and i mean it!!
u r loved, ur feelings matter, ur thoughts considered, ur happiness prioritized, ur past accepted, ur efforts appreciated, and u r never alone now babe!!🪼🐟🐬🐳🐠🐋
u, ur perfections and imperfections r perfect to me. im now ur number #1 fan. lol.
i love every single part of u! i love u that much, my atlantis my universe my everything, bby 🩵🤍 u deserve to hear this a thousand times a day!!!
edit: it's now 1:25 hahaha it took me more than 30 minutes to type this
#18
Babyyyy, that’s so sweet 🥺❤️
BalasHapusthank you for always choosing me, for loving me this deeply, for accepting me the way I am even with all my imperfections and broken pieces🥺❤️🩹
Thank you for making me feel seen, heard, understood, and loved in ways I never knew I needed. I’m so grateful that I have you now babyyy, someone who doesn’t run away when things get difficult, but chooses to stay and hold my hand through it all. I promise I’ll always appreciate your love, your patience, and every little effort you make for me, for us. You make my heart feel safe, bby. I love you too so, so much, my atlantiis universe, my favorite person, my home. 🩵🤍
Please stay with me for the rest of my life yaaa❣️