Sabtu, 26 September 2026

911 chapter 1

 Hi there!

Someone's here bringing a new story to this blog.

She thought she couldn't move on but she really doooo moving on.. with me hehe

Now, let me tell u about us in this new chapter of her life.

We used to be friends, bestfriends u can say. We talked a lot, we spent days, made memories, did fun things, got the "our trip our adventures" lol. She really made me feel the happiness I need, the love I deserved. She treats me sooo special that I don't think I ever experienced from other bestfriends of mine. Time by time, days passed by.. there was a time when she was really in her down time. At that time, I thought that she didn't deserve to feel this way, it's not fair for her, and I decided to be the one who could be there for her, to give the hug she needed, to make her feel heard and understood. 

But somehow, while I was trying to make her feel okay, she becomes the reason I feel okay too.. funny how life works, right?

We started as friends, then came the late night talks, the random conversation, the silly jokes that only we understand, the comfortable silence, and the quality times we never expected to have together before.

She told me that I'm the one who made her feel that love could finally be fair for her, that her love accepted, her dreams supported, her future seen, together, not just imagined alone..

I want her to know that her happiness matters to me, her dreams matter to me, her future matters to me. Because when I started loving her, I didn't just see her future anymore, I started to see "ours"<3! It's not only what she wants to become, but it's also about the life we can build together one day..

xoxo! 💋

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar